Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Dev

Enable mythconfirmation dialog to pause playback

diespambox at gmx

Jul 5, 2012, 12:46 AM

Enable mythconfirmation dialog to pause playback

Hi,
on irc i was told their is already an inofficial feature freeze for
the next release but i would like to get this small feature patch into myth.

The patch makes it possible to pause playback if a
mythconfirmationdialog is shown in the osd. Selecting OK does resume
playback:

https://github.com/tobser/mythtv/commit/c6171619673487365e3bffa2f0f2ab0787974c39

I'm using this in a plugin i started to develop. But i would also like
to make this functionality available to the network control but I
haven't looked into this yet and thus don't have a patch for it yet...

Tobi

thomas at parker

Jul 5, 2012, 12:50 AM

Re: Enable mythconfirmation dialog to pause playback [In reply to]

Hi,
on irc i was told their is already an inofficial feature freeze for
the next release but i would like to get this small feature patch into myth.

The patch makes it possible to pause playback if a
mythconfirmationdialog is shown in the osd. Selecting OK does resume
playback:

https://github.com/tobser/mythtv/commit/c6171619673487365e3bffa2f0f2ab0787974c39

I'm using this in a plugin i started to develop. But i would also like
to make this functionality available to the network control but I
haven't looked into this yet and thus don't have a patch for it yet...

Tobi
Attachments: originalBody.txt (0.72 KB)

diespambox at gmx

Jul 9, 2012, 11:56 AM

Re: Enable mythconfirmation dialog to pause playback [In reply to]

diespambox [at] gmx <diespambox [at] gmx> wrote:
> Hi,
> on irc i was told their is already an inofficial feature freeze for
> the next release but i would like to get this small feature patch into myth.
>
> The patch makes it possible to pause playback if a
> mythconfirmationdialog is shown in the osd. Selecting OK does resume
> playback:
>
> https://github.com/tobser/mythtv/commit/c6171619673487365e3bffa2f0f2ab0787974c39
>
> I'm using this in a plugin i started to develop. But i would also like
> to make this functionality available to the network control but I
> haven't looked into this yet and thus don't have a patch for it yet...

I have created a ticket and a patch for the network control:
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10894

It would be nice if this could get merged before 0.26 is released.

Tobi

thomas at parker

Jul 9, 2012, 12:00 PM

Re: Enable mythconfirmation dialog to pause playback [In reply to]