Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Dev

Note for subscribers to -commits list

mtdean at thirdcontact

Note for subscribers to -commits list

As some of you may have been filtering messages from the mythtv-commits
list on the "custom" header X-Branch, I wanted to give you a heads up
that the new git server uses a different name for the header:
X-Git-Refname. The new header name is "standard" with the new server
setup, so rather than add back the custom one (and have to keep
remembering to do that with future changes), we'll be sticking to the
stock configuration/header name. So, please update your filters
appropriately.

Examples are shown below:

or

Mike