Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ModPerl

Re: correction! Re: Question about error log message and PERL_SSI

dougm at pobox

Feb 16, 2000, 6:12 PM

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Ooops, I was wrong, you need to use ALL_HOOKS=1 to enable all handlers or
> just PERL_SSI=1 for PerlSSI.
>
> (I thought EVERYTHING=1 installs it all :)

it does, see Makefile.PL:

if($EVERYTHING) {
@callback_hooks{qw(PERL_STACKED_HANDLERS PERL_METHOD_HANDLERS)} = (1) x 2;
for(qw(ALL_HOOKS PERL_SSI PERL_SECTIONS PERL_DIRECTIVE_HANDLERS
PERL_LOG_API PERL_URI_API PERL_UTIL_API PERL_TABLE_API PERL_FILE_API)) {
$$_ = 1;
}
}