Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ModPerl
RE: Embperl SEGV's in mod_perl, but not standalone

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

richter at ecos

Feb 15, 2000, 11:29 AM

RE: Embperl SEGV's in mod_perl, but not standalone

> I take it that is is OK to have "PerlHandler HTML::Embperl" in
> the httpd.conf
> file?

yes, that's ok

> Gerald, you mentioned that mod_perl 1.22 would fix the above
> situtation. Do
> you know if this fix is still in process ? The reason I ask, is becuase I
> built 1.21_01-dev from the CVS tree.

There was a patch on that list about three weeks ago, but as far as I know
it hasn't made it to the cvs, because Doug want's to do some testing before.

Linking mod_perl staticly to Apache solves all those problems inbetween...

Gerald

Subject User Time
RE: Embperl SEGV's in mod_perl, but not standalone richter at ecos Feb 15, 2000, 11:29 AM