Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ModPerl

RE: Apache, mod_perl and DBI

gyoung at laserlink

Feb 15, 2000, 7:37 AM

RE: Apache, mod_perl and DBI

I believe that if you search the archives, you will find that Apache::DBI is
known not to work with the RH6.1 Apache/mod_perl RPMs. You would probably
have better luck compiling Apache/mod_perl from source.

see perl.apache.org/guide for rather nice instructions

HTH

--Geoff

gyoung at laserlink

Feb 15, 2000, 5:16 AM

RE: Apache, mod_perl and DBI [In reply to]