Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ModPerl
RE: highscalability.com report

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

eric.berg at barclays

RE: highscalability.com report [In reply to]

Well, finding (good) developers is certainly an issue.

Here in NYC, it's very difficult to find proper Perl programmers as opposed to dabblers and scripters.

One of the larger web sites here in the city was built by a great Perl guy, but as they've grown and become successful, finding Perl talent has become a big issue. I'm told that they're somewhere down the road to moving to PHP.

Barclays is one of the world's leading banks, and we believe that by continuing to integrate the organisation we can better deliver the full power of Barclays to customers, clients and the communities in which we work.
As a visible sign of that integration we are moving to a single Barclays brand for the majority of our divisions, including those formerly known as Barclays Capital, Barclays Wealth and Barclays Corporate.

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute
it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received
it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a
solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or
service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Barclays. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Barclays. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link: www.barcap.com/emaildisclaimer.
By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing. Barclays offers premier investment banking
products and services to its clients through Barclays Bank PLC, a company registered in England
(number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. This email may
relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays Group.