Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ModPerl
Re: Using Apache v1

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

chris at TechnologEase

Feb 28, 2012, 11:28 AM

Re: Using Apache v1 [In reply to]

Last I checked, Apache was still providing patches and releases for the v1
base as well. There are a lot of people still using it, at least that is
also my perception.

chris
-----
*Chris Olive* | *Principal Consultant* | TechnologEase
LLC<http://www.technologease.com/>
*email*: chris [at] TechnologEase | *work*: 651-207-8182 | *cell*:
651-327-9058 | *twitter*: @TechnologEase