Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ModPerl
mod_perl 2.0.5 or 2.0.6 binary for Windows

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

JDeighan at pcgus

Aug 13, 2011, 7:47 AM

mod_perl 2.0.5 or 2.0.6 binary for Windows

Can anyone on this list please point me to where I can get a mod_perl binary for either version 2.0.5 or 2.0.6 for Windows? We usually use ppm to install such a thing, but none of the repositories that we usually use have it. We would even like to know how to compile it ourselves if that information is available somewhere and someone would like to point me in the right direction. We're experiencing crashes that we think may go away with the fixes incorporated into these versions of mod_perl.

Subject User Time
mod_perl 2.0.5 or 2.0.6 binary for Windows JDeighan at pcgus Aug 13, 2011, 7:47 AM
    Re: mod_perl 2.0.5 or 2.0.6 binary for Windows fred at redhotpenguin Aug 15, 2011, 6:02 PM