Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ModPerl
Same script with different locations

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

cfaust at doyougot

Same script with different locations

Folks,

I wanted to know if there was anything wrong with using the same MP2 content handler with multiple Location directives in apache and using $r->location() to determine the script that should be used in forms, redirects etc.

We have someone that insists in having different URL's doing something pretty specific while 75% of everything else is share (auth, profiles etc).

It seems to work fine, whatever URL you come in on you will stay on, but there is just something about doing it that made me want to ask.

TIA!