Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Embperl

Syntax check in Embperl version 1.x

ModPerl embperl RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

Tim_Grant at vwr

Syntax check in Embperl version 1.x

Is there a way to quickly test files for syntax in Embperl 1?

FYI, I've been using the following line to syntax check for Embperl 2. I'm
looking for something similar for version 1, if it exists.

Embperl::Execute ({inputfile => $fn, import => 0}) ;
Tim Grant
Application Developer, VWR International
610-719-7097

confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error please e-mail the sender and delete the message. Thank you.

For additional commands, e-mail: embperl-help [at] perl

richter at ecos

RE: Syntax check in Embperl version 1.x [In reply to]

> Is there a way to quickly test files for syntax in Embperl 1?
>
> FYI, I've been using the following line to syntax check for
> Embperl 2. I'm looking for something similar for version 1,
> if it exists.
>
> Embperl::Execute ({inputfile => $fn, import => 0}) ;

Should also work with Embperl 1.3

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **