Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Embperl

Make test

ModPerl embperl RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

soltan at mycopa

Mar 2, 2007, 12:23 PM

Make test

Hi Gerald,

I am trying to install EmbPerl 2.2.0 on fedora 6 with Apache 2.2.3,
Perl v5.8.8 and mod_perl-2.0.2
only make test shows the errors below.

I appreciate you help

Soltan

Testing mod_perl mode...
#192 EmbperlObject/epopage1.htm...ok
#193 EmbperlObject/epopage1.htm...ok
#194 EmbperlObject/epoincdiv.htm...
Error in Line 286
Is: ><P>2.2.0<P><
Should: ><P>2.1<
Input: test/html/EmbperlObject/epoincdiv.htm
Output: test/tmp/out.htm
Compared to: test/cmp/epoincdiv.htm
Log: test/tmp/test.log
Testparameter:
cgi = 0
offline = 0

ERRORS detected! NOT all tests have been passed successfully

make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 30

For additional commands, e-mail: embperl-help [at] perl

richter at ecos

Mar 4, 2007, 5:34 AM

RE: Make test [In reply to]

Hi,

This is a know bug in 2.2.0, just run

make test TESTARGS="-i"

This should show only this error, which you can safely ignore

Gerald