Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Embperl

RE: Embedded perl error

ModPerl embperl RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

richter at ecos

Dec 29, 2011, 12:51 AM

RE: Embedded perl error

Hi Paul,

I didn't seen this error before, but it looks like Perl & Embperl are build with different build options.

You might look at the output of "perl -V" and the output of the make of Embperl an check if there is any important difference.

The other possibility is that the Perl include files are not correct for the Perl version you installed.

Gerald