Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Embperl

Suggestion: Create AMIs for Embperl, Embperl::Object

ModPerl embperl RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

david.g.williams at nasa

Nov 11, 2010, 2:18 PM

Suggestion: Create AMIs for Embperl, Embperl::Object

Question for the community...

Has anyone worked on putting together an Amazon Machine Image that includes everything necessary to run Apache httpd, mod_perl, and Embperl::Object? That would be a handy thing to have. If not, I will see if I can put one out there.

Dave Williams