Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Embperl

Embperl BETA 2.4.0_3 is available

ModPerl embperl RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

gerald.richter at ecos

Jul 5, 2010, 12:09 PM

Embperl BETA 2.4.0_3 is available

Hi,

a new BETA is available for download and testing at

http://www.embperl.org/downloads/Embperl-2.4.0_3.tar.gz

It mainly fixes some test errors reported since the last beta and supports now Perl up to version 5.12.1

The plan is to check the problem reports for UTF-8 handling and the problems on OS/X and after that make it the final 2.4.0

Gerald

For additional commands, e-mail: embperl-help [at] perl

michael.stevens at dianomi

Jul 6, 2010, 3:48 AM

Re: Embperl BETA 2.4.0_3 is available [In reply to]

On 05/07/10 20:09, Gerald Richter - ECOS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a new BETA is available for download and testing at
>
> http://www.embperl.org/downloads/Embperl-2.4.0_3.tar.gz
>
> It mainly fixes some test errors reported since the last beta and supports now Perl up to version 5.12.1
>
> The plan is to check the problem reports for UTF-8 handling and the problems on OS/X and after that make it the final 2.4.0

I've tried this here, it builds fine and all the tests pass.

--
Michael Stevens
Dianomi Ltd

Tel: 020 7802 5530
Fax: 020 7630 7356
www.dianomi.com

The information in this message and any attachment is intended for the
addressee and is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
Dianomi Ltd, Registered Office: One America Square, Crosswall, London.
EC3N 2SG. Registered in England and Wales with Company Registration
Number 4513809. VAT registration number: 809754988

For additional commands, e-mail: embperl-help [at] perl

smithm at gmail

Aug 25, 2010, 1:10 AM

Re: Embperl BETA 2.4.0_3 is available [In reply to]

Hi Gerald (and the Embperl fan club)

Sorry to be a nag - just wondered if there's any progress towards
releasing the final 2.4.0? It seems to work fine for us in initial
testing, and we'd really like to upgrade to it when it gets properly
released.

Many thanks for your continued efforts

Michael