Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Docs-dev

download mod_perl html docs?

ModPerl docs-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hedges at scriptdolphin

Jan 11, 2009, 12:12 PM

download mod_perl html docs?

Hi. All the docs at perl.apache.org used to be bundled for
Debian under sarge in the package libapache-mod-perl-doc
(which included the 2.0 html docs). But this is archived
now and hasn't been updated since 2004-01-29.

Is there a way to download or check out the html docs? It
would be useful to have them in a portable form for when I'm
working without a network connection.

I couldn't find info on the site. Thanks for the help.

Mark

For additional commands, e-mail: docs-dev-help [at] perl

adam.prime at utoronto

Jan 11, 2009, 12:35 PM

Re: download mod_perl html docs? [In reply to]

Mark Hedges wrote:
> Hi. All the docs at perl.apache.org used to be bundled for
> Debian under sarge in the package libapache-mod-perl-doc
> (which included the 2.0 html docs). But this is archived
> now and hasn't been updated since 2004-01-29.
>
> Is there a way to download or check out the html docs? It
> would be useful to have them in a portable form for when I'm
> working without a network connection.
>
> I couldn't find info on the site. Thanks for the help.

You can check out SVN and build them, the instructions are here:

http://perl.apache.org/download/docs.html

Adam

For additional commands, e-mail: docs-dev-help [at] perl

hedges at scriptdolphin

Jan 11, 2009, 12:45 PM

Re: download mod_perl html docs? [In reply to]

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Adam Prime wrote:
> > I couldn't find info on the site. Thanks for the help.
>
> You can check out SVN and build them, the instructions are here:
>
> http://perl.apache.org/download/docs.html

Aha. This is not linked from /download/index.html . Thanks
for the info.

Mark

For additional commands, e-mail: docs-dev-help [at] perl

adam.prime at utoronto

Jan 11, 2009, 12:58 PM

Re: download mod_perl html docs? [In reply to]

Mark Hedges wrote:

> Aha. This is not linked from /download/index.html . Thanks
> for the info.

It's the last link on the index when I look at it.

Adam