Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Docs-dev

Adding a new entry to the related software page

ModPerl docs-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hendrik.vanbelleghem at gmail

Aug 11, 2006, 1:56 PM

Adding a new entry to the related software page

Hey,

I'd like to suggest a new application to be added to the related
software pages on the mod_perl site. Purely coincidential, I
developped the application in question. A short summary:

Spine is a webbased Content Management System, implemented in mod_perl
and released under the GPL (GNU Public License). It requires Apache
version 1 or 2, a mod_perl installation to match and a database
(postgresql or mysql). It features mixed static/dynamic content,
separated template and content administration, granular privileges,
userfriendly URLs, file manager, plugins, ...

The Spine site is located at http://spine.sf.net

Thanks

--
Hendrik Van Belleghem
Spine - The backbone for your website - http://spine.sf.net

For additional commands, e-mail: docs-dev-help [at] perl

fred at taperfriendlymusic

Aug 11, 2006, 2:05 PM

Re: Adding a new entry to the related software page [In reply to]

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Hendrik Van Belleghem wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I'd like to suggest a new application to be added to the related
> software pages on the mod_perl site. Purely coincidential, I
> developped the application in question. A short summary:

Hi Hendrik,

I'm away from my dev box right now but I will commit this to the
docs tonight. Thanks for the submission!

- Fred

> Spine is a webbased Content Management System, implemented in mod_perl
> and released under the GPL (GNU Public License). It requires Apache
> version 1 or 2, a mod_perl installation to match and a database
> (postgresql or mysql). It features mixed static/dynamic content,
> separated template and content administration, granular privileges,
> userfriendly URLs, file manager, plugins, ...
>
> The Spine site is located at http://spine.sf.net
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Hendrik Van Belleghem
> Spine - The backbone for your website - http://spine.sf.net

For additional commands, e-mail: docs-dev-help [at] perl

fred at taperfriendlymusic

Aug 12, 2006, 1:18 AM

Re: Adding a new entry to the related software page [In reply to]

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:56:00 +0200, "Hendrik Van Belleghem" <hendrik.vanbelleghem [at] gmail> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'd like to suggest a new application to be added to the related
> software pages on the mod_perl site. Purely coincidential, I
> developped the application in question. A short summary:

Committed revision 430992. Thanks!