Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Docs-dev

Re: svn commit: r266284 - in /perl/modperl/docs/trunk/src/docs: general/control/control.pod general/correct_headers/correct_headers.pod general/perl_reference/perl_reference.pod general/testing/testing.pod tutorials/tips/mod_perl_tricks/mod_perl_tricks.po

ModPerl docs-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

randy at theoryx5

Sep 1, 2005, 9:52 PM

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, pgollucci [at] apache wrote:

> Author: pgollucci
> Date: Thu Sep 1 21:44:13 2005
> New Revision: 266284

> Log:
> s/my(/my (/g
[ ... ]
That's really great to make all of these consistent;
that was a lot of work!

However, in a few places like

> -C<my()> vs. C<use vars>:
> +C<my ()> vs. C<use vars>:

I find the usage of 'my ()' a bit confusing, compared
to 'my()', when used in the context of denoting a
function. I guess this preference is a bit inconsistent,
as I also prefer this change:

--
best regards,
randy