Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Docs-dev

New offsite resource (mod_perl articles)

ModPerl docs-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

enrico at sorcinelli

Nov 18, 2003, 10:07 AM

New offsite resource (mod_perl articles)

Hi all,

I've received the OK from my publisher to publish on line my five mod_perl
articles I wrote for Linux&C, the major italian printed magazine dedicated to
opensource (www.oltrelinux.com, with more than 30000 copies/month distributed)

I've put this in the Perl Mongers italian site, www.perl.it, at:

http://www.perl.it/documenti/articoli/mod_perl1/tutorial/

So, I've attached the patch for
http://perl.apache.org/docs/offsite/articles.pod.orig in order to add an item in
the "Printed Media" section.

It's the right procedure?

by

- Enrico
Attachments: articles.pod.orig-patch (0.53 KB)

stas at stason

Nov 19, 2003, 12:54 PM

Re: New offsite resource (mod_perl articles) [In reply to]

Enrico Sorcinelli wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've received the OK from my publisher to publish on line my five mod_perl
> articles I wrote for Linux&C, the major italian printed magazine dedicated to
> opensource (www.oltrelinux.com, with more than 30000 copies/month distributed)
>
> I've put this in the Perl Mongers italian site, www.perl.it, at:
>
> http://www.perl.it/documenti/articoli/mod_perl1/tutorial/
>
> So, I've attached the patch for
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/offsite/articles.pod.orig in order to add an item in
> the "Printed Media" section.
>
> It's the right procedure?

Thanks a lot, Enrico. Now committed, with a tiny formatting fix. (will appear
online within the next 6 hours).

You may want to announce this URL at the modperl list for our Italian readers.

For additional commands, e-mail: docs-dev-help [at] perl

enrico at sorcinelli

Nov 19, 2003, 3:53 PM

Re: New offsite resource (mod_perl articles) [In reply to]

At 11.54 19/11/03 -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:

Hi Stas,

>Thanks a lot, Enrico. Now committed, with a tiny formatting fix. (will
>appear online within the next 6 hours).

Thank you very much for the update!

>You may want to announce this URL at the modperl list for our Italian readers.

Yes, I will do it (as OT, of course)

by

- Enrico