Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Docs-dev

petition on mirror sites?

ModPerl docs-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

randy at theoryx5

Aug 27, 2003, 3:18 PM

petition on mirror sites?

I'm not sure if this affects others, but mirror sites
of perl.apache.org wouldn't by default get the patent
petition that's on the front page now. Should this
be changed?

--
best regards,
randy

For additional commands, e-mail: docs-dev-help [at] perl

stas at stason

Aug 27, 2003, 4:22 PM

Re: petition on mirror sites? [In reply to]

Randy Kobes wrote:
> I'm not sure if this affects others, but mirror sites
> of perl.apache.org wouldn't by default get the patent
> petition that's on the front page now. Should this
> be changed?

It wasn't us who made this change, but someone at asf, I have discovered it
myself the hard way. You should probably ask the asf members list.