Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Docs-dev

Re: an interface for apr_array_header

ModPerl docs-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

stas at stason

Jan 28, 2002, 10:26 PM

Doug MacEachern wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>

>>I was looking at adding the Perl API for apr_array_header_t, per
>>todo/api.txt entry.
>>
>>Is there any use for this functionality in Perl?
>>

> i think i had only array_headers of char * in mind, like what ap_requires
> returns. but it probably isn't worth doing.

I agree. I think it could be worth doing if we want to access some
Apache datastructure which is implemented with array_header_t, but since
we don't have any, we don't need this API.

So can we remove it from todo?

For additional commands, e-mail: docs-dev-help [at] perl

stas at stason

Jan 28, 2002, 10:27 PM

Re: an interface for apr_array_header [In reply to]

sorry for this stray post