Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Dev

[Fwd: [mp2] sendfile() bug report with Apache-Test test attached]

ModPerl dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

adam.prime at utoronto

Jun 28, 2009, 7:17 AM

[Fwd: [mp2] sendfile() bug report with Apache-Test test attached]

This seems like it'd a nice thing to be able to possibly toggle on and
off. I haven't seen anything about it since it was posted. Does anyone
have any thoughts? I know i've run into this issue in the past too.

Adam
Attachments: message-rfc822.eml (47.7 KB)

ModPerl dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded