Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Dev

cvsup and modperl-2.0

ModPerl dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

gyoung at laserlink

Jul 26, 2000, 8:05 AM

cvsup and modperl-2.0

is modperl-2.0 configured for use with cvsup? I can't seem to get it to
update the same as I can for 1.24-dev...

--Geoff

khera at kciLink

Jul 26, 2000, 9:07 AM

Re: cvsup and modperl-2.0 [In reply to]

GY> is modperl-2.0 configured for use with cvsup? I can't seem to get it to
GY> update the same as I can for 1.24-dev...

I just did:

cvs -d perl.apache.org:/home/cvs co modperl-2.0

and it worked fine. Don't know 'bout anonymous access, but I think it
should work since the anon cvs server is basically just symlinks over
to the regular cvs server's repository.

gyoung at laserlink

Jul 26, 2000, 9:21 AM

> GY> is modperl-2.0 configured for use with cvsup? I can't
> seem to get it to
> GY> update the same as I can for 1.24-dev...
>
> I just did:
>
> cvs -d perl.apache.org:/home/cvs co modperl-2.0
>
> and it worked fine. Don't know 'bout anonymous access, but I think it
> should work since the anon cvs server is basically just symlinks over
> to the regular cvs server's repository.

anonymous CVS worked just fine - thanks.

I guess I was just interested in adding a single parameter to my cvsup conf
file and having that work as well - no biggie...

--Geoff