Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Dev
Re: Where to find information on how to embed perl into C(++)?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

bigal at mollensoft

Jan 6, 2011, 4:45 PM

Re: Where to find information on how to embed perl into C(++)? [In reply to]

Hi Manuel,
this is a relatively complicated topic, so if you receive no other help,
I'd recommend trying to grab a used copy of "Extending and Embedding
Perl" from Amazon.com (should be able to ship there). It's no panacea
but been pretty valuable to me over the years and will likely provide
you with some foundational knowledge that will enable you to get to your
destination.

I'd recommend starting with Chapter 8 where the discussion focuses
initially on when to embed and when not to embed perl into C, passing
data, etc.

HTH,

Al
bigal [at] mollensoft