Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Dev
You can call me code elf (was: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.34 RC1)

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

torsten.foertsch at gmx

Dec 27, 2010, 5:34 AM

On Thursday, December 16, 2010 01:07:00 Fred Moyer wrote:
> Maybe a code elf will come
> out of the woodwork and magically fix it...

Fixed in revision 1053063.

Apache::Test users, please test this revision with your modules. See

svn log -r 1053063

for a detailed description and

svn diff -c 1053063

for what has changed.

The new test file t/import.t has a set of usage cases.

The new code works with mod_perl and fixes the 0Xtestmore tests in
Apache::Test.

mod_perl is not a good test case here because it does not use the
-withtestmore option. Passing the AT test suite does not mean much either
because it is quite limited. So, please test it and provide test cases if
possible.

A bit late but, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net