Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Dev

[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Reload 0.11 RC1

 

 

ModPerl dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


fred at redhotpenguin

Aug 2, 2010, 11:20 AM

Post #1 of 5 (852 views)
Permalink
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Reload 0.11 RC1

Please download this release candidate and report back on test results
for your platform:

http://people.apache.org/~phred/Apache2-Reload-0.11-rc1.tar.gz


Summary of changeset for 0.11

Ignore require-hooks which exist in %INC
[Ryan Gies <ryan [at] livesite>]

Reloads by file, not module name
[Ryan Gies <ryan [at] livesite>]

Add a no Apache::Reload directive which skips reloading for modules
that have it included (useful for Moose compatibility).
[Graham Barr, <gbarr [at] pobox>]

Add Empty NOTICE file
http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=34786
[Niko Tyni (Debian Perl Group) <ntyni [at] debian>]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] perl
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] perl


pgollucci at p6m7g8

Aug 2, 2010, 5:49 PM

Post #2 of 5 (800 views)
Permalink
Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Reload 0.11 RC1 [In reply to]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

+1 FreeBSD (ports) and $work applications.

http://people.freebsd.org/~pgollucci/FreeBSD/diffs/p5-Apache2-Reload-0.11.r1.log

Don't use this diff, I'll make a real update after the release:

http://people.freebsd.org/~pgollucci/FreeBSD/diffs/www_p5-Apache-Reload-0.11.r1.diff



On 08/02/10 18:20, Fred Moyer wrote:
> Please download this release candidate and report back on test results
> for your platform:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~phred/Apache2-Reload-0.11-rc1.tar.gz
>
>
> Summary of changeset for 0.11
>
> Ignore require-hooks which exist in %INC
> [Ryan Gies <ryan [at] livesite>]
>
> Reloads by file, not module name
> [Ryan Gies <ryan [at] livesite>]
>
> Add a no Apache::Reload directive which skips reloading for modules
> that have it included (useful for Moose compatibility).
> [Graham Barr, <gbarr [at] pobox>]
>
> Add Empty NOTICE file
> http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=34786
> [Niko Tyni (Debian Perl Group) <ntyni [at] debian>]
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] perl
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] perl


- --
- ------------------------------------------------------------------------
1024D/DB9B8C1C B90B FBC3 A3A1 C71A 8E70 3F8C 75B8 8FFB DB9B 8C1C
Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci [at] p6m7g8) c: 703.336.9354
VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer, FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant, P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin, Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.14 (FreeBSD)

iD8DBQFMV2ePdbiP+9ubjBwRAuxYAJ9eLcOIsmGBOwitUDXTPB0ODiKqugCeLSRf
Z3Yiyb7g2pjTxYUx4HLXrdI=
=f3RD
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] perl
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] perl


fred at redhotpenguin

Aug 9, 2010, 4:14 PM

Post #3 of 5 (781 views)
Permalink
Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Reload 0.11 RC1 [In reply to]

Thanks for the +1, but I put up a poorly named link. Here's the
updated link (I've been in mp2 land for too long apparently):

http://people.apache.org/~phred/Apache-Reload-0.11-rc1.tar.gz

+1 from me on Darwin / perl 5.12

Any others? (note that the package contents are the same as the previous link)

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Philip M. Gollucci <pgollucci [at] p6m7g8> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> +1 FreeBSD (ports) and $work applications.
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~pgollucci/FreeBSD/diffs/p5-Apache2-Reload-0.11.r1.log
>
> Don't use this diff, I'll make a real update after the release:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~pgollucci/FreeBSD/diffs/www_p5-Apache-Reload-0.11.r1.diff
>
>
>
> On 08/02/10 18:20, Fred Moyer wrote:
>> Please download this release candidate and report back on test results
>> for your platform:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~phred/Apache2-Reload-0.11-rc1.tar.gz
>>
>>
>> Summary of changeset for 0.11
>>
>> Ignore require-hooks which exist in %INC
>> [Ryan Gies <ryan [at] livesite>]
>>
>> Reloads by file, not module name
>> [Ryan Gies <ryan [at] livesite>]
>>
>> Add a no Apache::Reload directive which skips reloading for modules
>> that have it included (useful for Moose compatibility).
>> [Graham Barr, <gbarr [at] pobox>]
>>
>> Add Empty NOTICE file
>> http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=34786
>> [Niko Tyni (Debian Perl Group) <ntyni [at] debian>]
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] perl
>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] perl
>
>
> - --
> - ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 1024D/DB9B8C1C B90B FBC3 A3A1 C71A 8E70  3F8C 75B8 8FFB DB9B 8C1C
> Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci [at] p6m7g8) c: 703.336.9354
> VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
> Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
> Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
> Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.
>
> Work like you don't need the money,
> love like you'll never get hurt,
> and dance like nobody's watching.
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v2.0.14 (FreeBSD)
>
> iD8DBQFMV2ePdbiP+9ubjBwRAuxYAJ9eLcOIsmGBOwitUDXTPB0ODiKqugCeLSRf
> Z3Yiyb7g2pjTxYUx4HLXrdI=
> =f3RD
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] perl
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] perl


adam.prime at utoronto

Aug 10, 2010, 1:01 PM

Post #4 of 5 (779 views)
Permalink
Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Reload 0.11 RC1 [In reply to]

-1

Syntax error on line 19 of
/tmp/Apache-Reload-0.11-rc1/t/conf/extra.last.conf:
syntax error at /tmp/Apache-Reload-0.11-rc1/blib/lib/Apache/Reload.pm
line 21, near "=="

I'm not really sure what's going on here, the version in the archive
doesn't seem to be the same as the version in SVN.

Adam


SunOS www01-dtest 5.10 Generic_142901-05 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris

On 10-08-09 07:14 PM, Fred Moyer wrote:
> Thanks for the +1, but I put up a poorly named link. Here's the
> updated link (I've been in mp2 land for too long apparently):
>
> http://people.apache.org/~phred/Apache-Reload-0.11-rc1.tar.gz
>
> +1 from me on Darwin / perl 5.12
>
> Any others? (note that the package contents are the same as the previous link)
>
> On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Philip M. Gollucci<pgollucci [at] p6m7g8> wrote:
>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>> Hash: SHA1
>>
>> +1 FreeBSD (ports) and $work applications.
>>
>> http://people.freebsd.org/~pgollucci/FreeBSD/diffs/p5-Apache2-Reload-0.11.r1.log
>>
>> Don't use this diff, I'll make a real update after the release:
>>
>> http://people.freebsd.org/~pgollucci/FreeBSD/diffs/www_p5-Apache-Reload-0.11.r1.diff
>>
>>
>>
>> On 08/02/10 18:20, Fred Moyer wrote:
>>> Please download this release candidate and report back on test results
>>> for your platform:
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~phred/Apache2-Reload-0.11-rc1.tar.gz
>>>
>>>
>>> Summary of changeset for 0.11
>>>
>>> Ignore require-hooks which exist in %INC
>>> [Ryan Gies<ryan [at] livesite>]
>>>
>>> Reloads by file, not module name
>>> [Ryan Gies<ryan [at] livesite>]
>>>
>>> Add a no Apache::Reload directive which skips reloading for modules
>>> that have it included (useful for Moose compatibility).
>>> [Graham Barr,<gbarr [at] pobox>]
>>>
>>> Add Empty NOTICE file
>>> http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=34786
>>> [Niko Tyni (Debian Perl Group)<ntyni [at] debian>]
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] perl
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] perl
>>
>>
>> - --
>> - ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> 1024D/DB9B8C1C B90B FBC3 A3A1 C71A 8E70 3F8C 75B8 8FFB DB9B 8C1C
>> Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci [at] p6m7g8) c: 703.336.9354
>> VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
>> Committer, FreeBSD Foundation
>> Consultant, P6M7G8 Inc.
>> Sr. System Admin, Ridecharge Inc.
>>
>> Work like you don't need the money,
>> love like you'll never get hurt,
>> and dance like nobody's watching.
>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>> Version: GnuPG v2.0.14 (FreeBSD)
>>
>> iD8DBQFMV2ePdbiP+9ubjBwRAuxYAJ9eLcOIsmGBOwitUDXTPB0ODiKqugCeLSRf
>> Z3Yiyb7g2pjTxYUx4HLXrdI=
>> =f3RD
>> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] perl
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] perl


pgollucci at p6m7g8

Aug 10, 2010, 8:02 PM

Post #5 of 5 (771 views)
Permalink
Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Reload 0.11 RC1 [In reply to]

On 8/10/2010 4:01 PM, Adam Prime wrote:
> -1
>
> Syntax error on line 19 of
> /tmp/Apache-Reload-0.11-rc1/t/conf/extra.last.conf:
> syntax error at /tmp/Apache-Reload-0.11-rc1/blib/lib/Apache/Reload.pm
> line 21, near "=="
Attach that file or link to it.

I never looked at the svn version just the archive.

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1024D/DB9B8C1C B90B FBC3 A3A1 C71A 8E70 3F8C 75B8 8FFB DB9B 8C1C
Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci [at] p6m7g8) c: 703.336.9354
VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer, FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant, P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin, Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] perl
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] perl

ModPerl dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.