Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Dev

Apache::DBI new version?

ModPerl dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

fred at redhotpenguin

Feb 4, 2010, 9:52 AM

Apache::DBI new version?

I saw some commits yesterday for Apache::DBI, and then saw a new version out:

http://search.cpan.org/~abh/Apache-DBI-1.08/lib/Apache/DBI.pm

For what it is worth, I would have been happy to test a release
candidate and vote on it. It would have also been nice to see an
ANNOUNCE notice.

I know the activity level here has been low, and that it is hard to
herd votes for release candidates (I had to really work to get them
with my last couple of releases). But I still think it is worth
making an attempt.

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] perl

adam.prime at utoronto

Feb 4, 2010, 11:12 AM

Re: Apache::DBI new version? [In reply to]

Is ask even on this list anymore?