Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Dev

Fwd: Vacation reply

ModPerl dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

fred at redhotpenguin

Sep 16, 2009, 2:43 PM

Fwd: Vacation reply

Does anyone have the kharma to remove this address from the user's list?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <granitegadde [at] hotmail>
Date: Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 2:42 PM
Subject: Vacation reply
To: fred [at] redhotpenguin

Do not send me an email to this address granitegadde [at] hotmail This
is an automated reply. I do not use this email
address any more regularly.
Srinivas Gadde.

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] perl

fred at redhotpenguin

Sep 25, 2009, 11:15 AM

Fwd: Vacation reply [In reply to]

Does anyone have the kharma to unsubscribe this guy? Anyone posting
to the list gets one of this I think: