Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ASP

libapache-asp-perl

ModPerl asp RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

iepsen at gmail

Aug 18, 2006, 8:51 AM

libapache-asp-perl

Hi!

I use the module libapache-asp-perl in debian stable version.
But I can't read asp files, have another configuration in httpd.conf
or other file?

Thank's

For additional commands, e-mail: asp-help [at] perl

warren at etr-usa

Aug 18, 2006, 11:33 AM

Re: libapache-asp-perl [In reply to]

Go to http://apache-asp.org/ and read the manual.