Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ASP

ModPerl asp RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

momex2000 at hotmail

Jun 22, 2006, 10:26 PM

Hi, I'm using Apache::ASP V2.59 with a wireless phone that sends
'application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=utf-8' for the content-type
header during a form post. This appears to be compliant with current HTTP
standards but Apache::ASP doesn't accept it. In sub new {}, line 115 of
Apache::ASP::Request.pm, I changed the following:

if($headers_in->get('Content-Type') eq 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded')
{

if($headers_in->get('Content-Type') =~
m|^application/x-www-form-urlencoded|) {

which is consistent with the test for 'multipart/form-data' earlier in the
same function, and that fixes the issue. Would it be possible to get that
change put into Apache::ASP? Thx!

.rw