Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ASP

asp win32 will not work properly

ModPerl asp RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

harris.perry at btinternet

asp win32 will not work properly

Hi

I have installed apache/2.0.54(win32) mod_perl/1.999.22 Perl/v5.8.6 on
XP home and apache serves html and perl scripts very well

However despite much searching and reconfiguration I cannot get
perlscript ASP files to work

At best they show me the source of the asp file, at worse the apache
server will not start or I get a 500 error message

Can you help please?

I attach my httpd.conf

Thanks

Andy Perry
Attachments: httpd.conf (33.1 KB)

randy at theoryx5

Re: asp win32 will not work properly [In reply to]

On Mon, 16 May 2005, Andy Perry wrote:

> I have installed apache/2.0.54(win32) mod_perl/1.999.22 Perl/v5.8.6 on
> XP home and apache serves html and perl scripts very well
>
> However despite much searching and reconfiguration I cannot get
> perlscript ASP files to work
>
> At best they show me the source of the asp file, at worse the apache
> server will not start or I get a 500 error message

mod_perl-2 has undergone a major renaming of it's core
modules; for details, and the reasons why, see
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/rename.html
Apache::ASP and related modules will need to be patched
to take this into account.

--
best regards,
randy kobes