Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ASP

Working on a new website

ModPerl asp RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

sucheta_skulkarni at yahoo

Mar 5, 2005, 12:22 AM

Working on a new website

Hello all,

I have 3 years of experience in ASP 3.0 on IIS.
I am a student and recently got a website to do as my job. I have to
implement it on Apache using ASP and MYSQL.
Kindly let me know how to proceed.

Thanks much,
Sucheta

For additional commands, e-mail: asp-help [at] perl

vladimsh at yahoo

Mar 7, 2005, 7:48 AM

Re: Working on a new website [In reply to]

A good start would be to learn Perl, Apache, and MySql

--- sucheta_skulkarni <sucheta_skulkarni [at] yahoo>