Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ASP
Trying to get list/hash of form values with Params

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

mark at icanfixyouremail

Feb 6, 2005, 7:48 AM

Trying to get list/hash of form values with Params

I can't get $Request->Params to give me the list of
parameters in a form I can loop through. Can someone
provide an example?

I've tried variations on

%params = $Request->Params();

foreach $key (keys %params)