Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ASP
Re: Event handling problem

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

josh at chamas

Feb 1, 2005, 8:49 PM

Re: Event handling problem [In reply to]

Maxim Sloyko wrote:
> Hello!
> I have a problem with Apache::ASP: Application_On* events never occur!
> Even if I restart a server and remove all cookies from it.
> I'm using Apache 1.3.31 and mod_perl 1.29

If you delete the files in StateDir, the Application_OnStart event should occur.

If you want something that happens when the server starts, you should
add something to global.asa or a perl module, and make sure that it
is loaded at server startup. Please see this in the docs:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: asp-unsubscribe [at] perl
For additional commands, e-mail: asp-help [at] perl

Subject User Time
Event handling problem m.sloyko at mostcom Feb 1, 2005, 12:57 AM
    Re: Event handling problem josh at chamas Feb 1, 2005, 8:49 PM