Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ASP

Configuration

ModPerl asp RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

stew.schneider at adelphia

Oct 20, 2004, 6:26 PM

Configuration

I'm having a bit of trouble getting started. I'm running FC1. I
installed from CPAN. Following the Quick Start instructions, I issued:

cp -rpd /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.3/CGI /var/www/html/asp

and restarted httpd. I can navigate to the examples page, but all the
examples show source code instead of executing as they should.

In the directory section of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf, I have:

DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"

<Directory />
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
</Directory>

<Directory "/var/www/html">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory "/var/www/html/asp/CGI/eg">
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride All
</Directory>

I have also tried:

<Directory "/var/www/html/asp">
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride All
</Directory>

and

<Directory "/var/www/html/asp/CGI">
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride All
</Directory>

I checked the archives and could find no answer. Suggestions?

Many thanks in advance
stew