Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ASP

W3C xform specification

ModPerl asp RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cadayton at starband

W3C xform specification

Is anyone working on W3C xform implementation within Apache::ASP?

Thanks, Craig

For additional commands, e-mail: asp-help [at] perl

cadayton at starband

RE: W3C xform specification [In reply to]

Hi John,

>Are you looking for an object-oriented way to generate the XML to represent
Xforms?

Yes, basically. Ideally, it would be implementation similar to
www.formsplayer.com and would play nicely with Apache2, mod_perl &
Apache::ASP or any other Apache templating solution.

-Craig