Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: ASP

Unknown host apache-asp.org

ModPerl asp RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pmak at aaanime

Jun 7, 2001, 5:24 AM

Unknown host apache-asp.org

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to nslookup
www.apache-asp.org?

*** sg1.indexthis.net can't find www.apache-asp.org: Non-existent
host/domain

I can still access http://www.nodeworks.com/asp/, however.

-Philip Mak (pmak [at] aaanime)

For additional commands, e-mail: asp-help [at] perl

dariush at ajax

Jun 7, 2001, 5:28 AM

Re: Unknown host apache-asp.org [In reply to]

> Is anyone else getting this error when trying to nslookup
> www.apache-asp.org?
nope.
host www.apache-asp.org
www.apache-asp.org CNAME nodeworks.com
nodeworks.com A 209.67.152.115

check your NS

--
Dariusz Pietrzak
Certified Nobody

For additional commands, e-mail: asp-help [at] perl

ayafm at yahoo

Jun 7, 2001, 2:27 PM

Re: Unknown host apache-asp.org [In reply to]

I'll look into this. I've seen this kind of error
before, but not reproducably, so may be a secondary
DNS server mixed up.

--Josh

--- Philip Mak <pmak [at] aaanime> wrote:
> Is anyone else getting this error when trying to nslookup
> www.apache-asp.org?
>
> *** sg1.indexthis.net can't find www.apache-asp.org: Non-existent
> host/domain
>
> I can still access http://www.nodeworks.com/asp/, however.
>
> -Philip Mak (pmak [at] aaanime)

> For additional commands, e-mail: asp-help [at] perl

For additional commands, e-mail: asp-help [at] perl

joshua at chamas

Jun 11, 2001, 2:26 PM

Re: Unknown host apache-asp.org [In reply to]

Philip Mak wrote:

> Is anyone else getting this error when trying to nslookup
> www.apache-asp.org?
>
> *** sg1.indexthis.net can't find www.apache-asp.org: Non-existent
> host/domain

Check it again in another day or so. I have just fixed
the name server info at networksolutions, which had a bad
NS listed. This might fix things.

--Josh