Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Advocacy

Modperl Plates

ModPerl advocacy RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jason at infogenix

Dec 14, 2004, 8:44 AM

Modperl Plates

I realized I'd never shown these off to the group.

http://durnik.lug-nut.com/gallery/jayce/Plug/dsc01374.jpg
http://durnik.lug-nut.com/gallery/jayce/Plug/dsc01375.jpg?width=1024

--
Jayce^

perrin at elem

Dec 14, 2004, 1:03 PM

Re: Modperl Plates [In reply to]

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 09:44 -0700, Jayce^ wrote:
> I realized I'd never shown these off to the group.
>
> http://durnik.lug-nut.com/gallery/jayce/Plug/dsc01374.jpg
> http://durnik.lug-nut.com/gallery/jayce/Plug/dsc01375.jpg?width=1024

That's hilarious! We should put that pic on the site somewhere.

- Perrin

For additional commands, e-mail: advocacy-help [at] perl

stas at stason

Dec 14, 2004, 2:52 PM

Re: Modperl Plates [In reply to]

Perrin Harkins wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 09:44 -0700, Jayce^ wrote:
>
>>I realized I'd never shown these off to the group.
>>
>>http://durnik.lug-nut.com/gallery/jayce/Plug/dsc01374.jpg
>>http://durnik.lug-nut.com/gallery/jayce/Plug/dsc01375.jpg?width=1024
>

> That's hilarious! We should put that pic on the site somewhere.

Yeah! Someone should start a page and ask for funny mod_perl pics. Don't
forget to include: http://scroogie.de/pix/data/media/2/mod_perl.jpg
(though I've seen one with a higher resolution)