Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Advocacy

[Fwd: eWeek Reviews Bricolage]

ModPerl advocacy RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

stas at stason

Aug 11, 2004, 11:28 AM

[Fwd: eWeek Reviews Bricolage]

David, in the future please CC the advocacy list. This is a great stuff.
Now how can we use Bricolage success to modperl advocacy?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: eWeek Reviews Bricolage
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:45:32 -0700
From: David Wheeler <david [at] kineticode>

eWeek has reviewed Bricolage, the mod_perl-powered, PostgreSQL-backed
open-source content management system. The article was published last
week. An excerpt:

> Bricolage is quite possibly the most capable enterprise-class
> open-source application available. The Web content management
> application features excellent administration capabilities, and it is
> highly extensible and capable of managing even the biggest and most
> complex Web sites. As an open-source product, Bricolage is free, and
> companies can now purchase support and development services from
> Kineticode.

The article is part of the "Content Management Face-Off" in the current
issue of eWeek:

> Included in this evaluation are the open-source Bricolage 1.8.1,
> Interwoven Inc.'s TeamSite 6.1, CrownPeak Technology Inc.'s Advantage
> CMS, Serena Software Inc.'s Collage 4.5, PaperThin Inc.'s CommonSpot
> Content Server 4.0 and Ektron Inc.'s CMS300 4.5. (The reviews are
> ordered, roughly, from the high end to the low end of the content
> management market.)

David

For additional commands, e-mail: advocacy-help [at] perl

david at kineticode

Aug 11, 2004, 11:30 AM

Re: [Fwd: eWeek Reviews Bricolage] [In reply to]

On Aug 11, 2004, at 11:28 AM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> David, in the future please CC the advocacy list. This is a great
> stuff. Now how can we use Bricolage success to modperl advocacy?

Any way you want. I think it will be useful to push the close
relationship of the two, for the betterment of both.

Regards,

David
Attachments: smime.p7s (2.31 KB)

ModPerl advocacy RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded