Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Advocacy

Idea: reviving the mod_perl digest

ModPerl advocacy RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

gozer at apache

Aug 6, 2004, 2:18 PM

Idea: reviving the mod_perl digest

Just realized the last mod_perl digest was published on 2003/10/20 by
James ;-)

James, if you feel like starting to publish it again, it sure would be
of great help!

Otherwise, if anybody would like to step up and continue the work James
started
a fews years ago, make youself heard ;-)

For additional commands, e-mail: advocacy-help [at] perl

perrin at elem

Aug 6, 2004, 2:26 PM

Re: Idea: reviving the mod_perl digest [In reply to]

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 17:18, Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:
> Just realized the last mod_perl digest was published on 2003/10/20 by
> James ;-)
>
> James, if you feel like starting to publish it again, it sure would be
> of great help!
>
> Otherwise, if anybody would like to step up and continue the work James
> started
> a fews years ago, make youself heard ;-)

I was thinking that the news section would serve the same need that the
digest used to. My plan was to make the news items live in a simple
data file which anyone with CVS access could update when they have a new
one to add. Then the site generation code would put the latest items
from that on the site and into an RSS file.

- Perrin