Mailing List Archive: ModPerl: Advocacy

Galileo ntel CPU offer P4 2.8

ModPerl advocacy RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ishil at galileo

Mar 29, 2004, 8:25 AM

Galileo ntel CPU offer P4 2.8

Galileo.comPC Components Division ProductsFinanceLogistics NewsContacts

Products > VendorsPricelist RMAPromotions

Esteemed Trader;

Here are our special price on Intel CPU;

Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz 533MHz Tray @ 155.00$ / 127.80EURO

Minimum 288pcs. FOB UK.

Looking forward to your kind response.
Isil CAKMAKSales Representative Galileo International Group Turkey Office / Int. Marketing Dept. Tel:+90 212 663 04 77Fax:+90 212 662 96 47ICQ:208-303-770MSN:ishil [at] galileo

To be removed from this email or our general database please emailremove.

Galileo

Copyright 1998-2002 Galileo International BVBA. All rights reserved.

ModPerl advocacy RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded