Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Users
How clean unnecessary inormation from the device?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

jbrownfirst at gmail

Mar 30, 2012, 8:45 PM

How clean unnecessary inormation from the device?

As I can see there are many unnecessary information saving on the device
(n900 under maemo5).
Firstly, I found that fact using glogarchive v. 0.8-1 which can extract
such data from something "depths" of the device.
Using the function "Drop Archive" in that GUI it is possible to drop old
data but I don't know where it means that that data dropes on the device
at all or only for its reflection in that gui.
Further, I found that `gconftool-2 -R /system/osso/connectivity/IAP`
displays data of all (?) sim-cards (sim_imsi) which was incerted in
device, probably if you incerted them without switching on the gsm
connection.
How can I find all such information? Where is its localisation in the
FS? What is correlation between the FS and data such as "/system/osso"
and etc.?