Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Users
Cannot find signatures for scratchbox

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

jbrownfirst at gmail

Mar 24, 2012, 12:00 PM

Cannot find signatures for scratchbox

Hello,

I am installing 'scratchbox-core scratchbox-devkit-apt-https
scratchbox-devkit-autotools-legacy scratchbox-devkit-debian-squeeze
scratchbox-devkit-doctools scratchbox-devkit-git scratchbox-devkit-perl
scratchbox-devkit-python-legacy scratchbox-devkit-qemu
scratchbox-devkit-svn scratchbox-libs
scratchbox-toolchain-cs2007q3-glibc2.5-arm7
scratchbox-toolchain-cs2007q3-glibc2.5-i486
scratchbox-toolchain-host-gcc' on my Debian system for installing and
using Maemo SDK
(http://wiki.maemo.org/Documentation/Maemo_5_Final_SDK_Installation).
I cannot find signatures on the web-pages of scratchbox-project which
used for signing the packages from ist repos.
Are their exist?
And the next question, is it possible to use insted of the above
packages the package "scratchbox2" from Debian distro (for Maemo SDK) or
not?