Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Users

Problem with apmd

Maemo users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lnoferin at cybervalley

Aug 5, 2011, 4:13 AM

Problem with apmd

Ciao a tutti,

as a few days my advanced power management does not work: the icon in
the upper menu remains grey and the voice in the menu says "starting
apmd".

In these days I saw two upgrades for advanced power system but it still
does not work.

Anyone knows what is happening?

--
Ciao
leandro

nath at nkinka

Aug 5, 2011, 8:51 AM

Re: Problem with apmd [In reply to]

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 13:13:03 +0200, Leandro sullo sgorbio wrote:
> Ciao a tutti,
>
> as a few days my advanced power management does not work: the icon in
> the upper menu remains grey and the voice in the menu says "starting
> apmd".
>
> In these days I saw two upgrades for advanced power system but it
> still
> does not work.
>
> Anyone knows what is happening?

Comment #6 on this thread fixed the problem for me.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=75364

I didn't bother investigating why it broke or why uninstalling and
reinstalling worked, because the fix seemed pretty trivial.

Nathan

lnoferin at cybervalley

Aug 7, 2011, 12:06 PM

Re: Problem with apmd [In reply to]

Nathan Kinkade <nath [at] nkinka> writes:

[...]

> Comment #6 on this thread fixed the problem for me.
>
> http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=75364
>
> I didn't bother investigating why it broke or why uninstalling and
> reinstalling worked, because the fix seemed pretty trivial.

It worked also for me!

--
Ciao
leandro

Maemo users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded