Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Users

Using N900 keyboard on an Ubuntu laptop via bluetooth

Maemo users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

joaoolavo at gmail

Jan 18, 2011, 5:06 AM

Using N900 keyboard on an Ubuntu laptop via bluetooth

Hi there,

I wanna use N900 keyboard as a remote keyboard for my laptop (Ubuntu 10.10).

I searched on Google, but I could only find how to connect a bluetooth
keyboard to n900 -- which is not what I need.

The scenario is: my laptop stays connected to my LED TV, far away from my
couch. A already have a infrared mouse, and I was about to buy a bluetooth
keyboard to type remotely. But a friend of mine asked why I don't use n900
keyboard.

Any tip?

Cheers!
--
Joćo Olavo Baićo de Vasconcelos
Analista de Sistemas - Infraestrutura

Maemo users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded