Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Users

microsoft audio (wma) windows media radio

Maemo users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

francisco.diaztrepat at gmail

Jan 12, 2011, 5:15 AM

microsoft audio (wma) windows media radio

Hi all,

I am trying to listen a radio station over the internet. it seams to
be mms://blah

I search the web a found this link for meamo wma radio

http://www.mail-archive.com/maemo-developers [at] maemo/msg06272.html

this doesn't work on my N900 PR1.3 with the default player. I am
guessing mplayer is the media player that comes with meamo.
Media Format Not Supported
Could you tell me how/if I can play wma or better yet. If any one can play this:
http://www.continental.com.ar/player.aspx?id=zfE+cCh18sAwOwfu3ljVTzUVBrQ0hkaOX7Xfzg9dYNGn34gWOW8s6k7AroVpkRkJ5aJzy1AzK30=

thx,
f(t)

aklapper at openismus

Jan 12, 2011, 5:26 AM

Re: microsoft audio (wma) windows media radio [In reply to]

Am Mittwoch, den 12.01.2011, 10:15 -0300 schrieb Francisco Diaz Trepat:
> I am
> guessing mplayer is the media player that comes with meamo.

That's wrong.
http://maemo.org/downloads/product/Maemo5/mplayer/

andre
--