Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Users

Plastic Theme 2.203 - Scheme not choosable

Maemo users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

nils.faerber at kernelconcepts

Jul 30, 2010, 1:58 AM

Plastic Theme 2.203 - Scheme not choosable

Hi!
Via extras-testing I got the update of Plastic Theme pack to 2.203 and
after installation the "scheme" choice is ignored. I used to activate
the "Extra Coffee" scheme but it now always defaults to the dark-grey
factory setting - with blue fonts, well...

Is this know? Is there a work-around?

And besides this, the deafult theme has a design issue... inactive GUI
items are sooo dark that they can barely be seen.

Cheers
nils

--
kernel concepts GbR Tel: +49-271-771091-12
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48