Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Users

Hard Reset on n810

Maemo users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

scarr at progbits

Hard Reset on n810

What is the key combo for Hard Reset on the nokia?

Thanks

--
Scott Carr
OpenOffice.org

igor.stoppa at nokia

Re: Hard Reset on n810 [In reply to]

On Mon, 2008-05-19 at 06:42 -0500, ext Scott Carr wrote:
> What is the key combo for Hard Reset on the nokia?

-1) Move the battery lock
-2) Remove battery cover
-3) Pop out the battery

--
Cheers, Igor

---

Igor Stoppa
Nokia Devices R&D - Helsinki

scarr at progbits

Re: Hard Reset on n810 [In reply to]

Thanks, man.

I had just thought of that when I sent the message. I kept the battery
out for a bit to make sure it was reset.

My n810 is working again. It got caught up when running an mplayer avi.

--
Scott Carr
OpenOffice.org

Maemo users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded