Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Developers
Problem with three keys pressed

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

sakya_tg at yahoo

Problem with three keys pressed

Hi,

I have a problem when three keys are pressed (I have the english keyboard).
There are some keys combination that generates an additional key press.
This seems a system bug.

It can be reproduced in any textbox (like the contact search).
If you press a+x+up arrow you'll see a "p".

I noticed it while using the Game Gripper with the psx emulator: pressing
down+left+circle will end in a down+left+triangle+circle combination.
I debugged the key-press-event and it is really getting a press event for
the key "p" (code 33).

There are also other strange keys combination like
a+x+return = ","

Can someone please test it and say if it's really a system bug?

Thanks
Paolo