Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Developers

Fremantle on OBS status update

Maemo developers RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

niels at maemo

Fremantle on OBS status update

Hi,

A quick update about this task:

I've imported the Fremantle PR1.3 SDK into the maemo.org OBS and also
imported all packages from fremantle Extras into the Extras:Testing13
project.

There is currently a problem with the scheduler for armel packages, I
need to find out why builds aren't dispatched.

At the moment the i586 packages are still building, but the results
look quite promising already. Building for i586 should finish
somewhere tomorrow.

Unfortunately I have to cancel the fremantle on OBS meeting tomorrow
as I am not able to join it. I want to propose postponing the meeting
one week, so I can fix the armel building in the OBS and let the
builds run.

--
Niels Breet
maemo.org webmaster

timop.harkonen at gmail

Re: Fremantle on OBS status update [In reply to]

Hi

I did a quick search in maemo wiki and there is two pages that we could use
for this exercise in addition to the task page (
http://wiki.maemo.org/Task:Maemo_OBS)

http://wiki.maemo.org/OpenSuse_Build_Service/Fremantle_Setup
- this has one link to pmo. It would be nice if someone with access rights
could check if there's something useful there that can be shared.

http://wiki.maemo.org/OBS

I think the docs needs to be improved a bit so I'll try to find time to do
some wiki editing soon and update those pages to match the current
situation. I won't be editing the obs setup page but I plan to edit the
above OBS page to be an entry point for the maemo OBS.

Timo