Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Developers
Could any one send me an osso-xterm for OS2007? thank you!

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

networklabor at hotmail

Could any one send me an osso-xterm for OS2007? thank you!

Hi, I am using 2007HE on my nokia 770. It can not connect to the WIFI
AP. So I can not get an osso-xterm. Could any one send me an osso-xterm that works on OS2007?
I need a full package, because I can not find the dependent packages as well. I have been finding it all days. Thank you!